wgo subsection goals

I've taken on three of the wgo subsections goals.

However, I'm not entirely clear on what the goals
entail.

I presume we're going to decide how many pages we want
in this section, what each one is about, and write the
text?

I've set up a goal page for the first of them:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WgoGetStarted

As I'm rubbish at use cases, I'd appreciate if someone
could pick out the relevant ones I've missed.

As ever, if anyone wants to start the ball rolling and
stick some ideas down on that page, please do.