Re: [Fwd: Gnome 2.14 Live CD ??]

Hi,

I wrote a mail to the list and a couple of private mails but people were
busy or didn't respond at all.

The liveCD is at the bottom of the directory. Actually it is just a
temporary location but it's the only place where I have upload rights.

The point is that the CD is based on the ubuntu CD and they do their own
modifications. Thus somebody needs to check that everything fits with
the official GNOME release. Last time a couple of people showed up being
dissatisfied with the result.

Probably a better approach will be using garnome or jhbuild and compile
that in a chroot on the CD. Thus it will contain automatically the
official components.

Marcus