Re: release notes: first draft

Hi,

Op Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:23:56 -0800, schreef Bob Kashani:

>> Should we update them?
>
> We probably should.
(...)

I couldn't help but notice that the screenshot on the main page has a
Firefox icon on the toolbar, and that the screenshot of the Preferred
Applications capplet shows Firefox to be the preferred browser.

While this is a minor issue, I'd like to propose that at least the
latter screenshot is changed to show Epiphany. As can be read elsewhere in
the release notes, Epiphany has gained some exciting new functionality
in this release, so there is every reason to promote it in our public
statements, including screen shots :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen