making live CDs for EclipseCon

Hi,

I'm going to be running a GNOME booth at EclipseCon this year (March 20 -
23) and I want to make a live CD with GNOME 2.14 and Eclipse. Looking at
the release date for 2.14, I might have to change that to GNOME 2.12.

Anyway, the CDs that were handed out at GUADEC last year were kinda
slick because they had a nice pretty graphic. Does anybody know how they
were made or where the graphic came from? Any other details that might
help me put something together would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ben