Re: news.gnome.org (was Re: the real wgo goals)

Quim Gil wrote:
Should we have a separate news channel? Should those news be simply the
latest relevant entries at gnomedesktop.org? Should they be the latest
posts to gnome-announce-list? An edited combination of all the sources?

No idea, this is a discussion related with a couple of 2.16 goals:

* Own channel for publishing the official news of the GNOME project
(unassigned, and it would be great if someone from Gnomedesktop or the
GNOME Journal pick it up)

* Single gateway to all the news sources provided by the GNOME subsites
(Michael Maclean)

On this note, I've started a wiki page for discussion on this subject. At the moment it's got an overview of the stuff I've found, but I'll be gradually adding to it as I think of more things.

Michael