Re: CEBIT Expo 2006 GNOME Booth

> We got members in Istanbul, and currently I'm in Ankara, but it's no
> problem to ship stuff to Istanbul because Expo is in Istanbul as well.

I found the Expo's postcode in Istanbul to use with the UPS calculator. It
would cost around 400 Euros for each delivery, so that would be 800 Euros
to get it there and back. So, that plus the expected customs/border
problems make this a bad idea.

I don't think it would be economical or reliable to send a poster either.
I think it would be a much better idea to print some posters in Turkey for
you to use repeatedly.

I feel sure that the GNOME board would like to give you some money to do
this. You should ask them on board-list gnome org, suggesting what you
need and precisely how much it will cost, plus by when you need it.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com