Map of gnome.org content

Here is a draft map of the current wgo structure: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CurrentWgoStructure

It was generated by running `tree -L 3 -d -I "CVS"` over the gnomeweb-wml module. I will try to create a new version over the actual website directory as soon as gnomeweb-wml is actually buildable again (perhaps someone could fix that too?).

This should give some indication about what content we currently have, and shed light on some lesser known locations. Obviously, the projects directory is likely to be moved out of the tree during this revamp, but I have left it in this structure so that people can see the sheer volume of content it contains. I will talk to the sysadmins to see if they have anything to advise on moving the projects directory out of gnomeweb-wml.

-Thomas