Re: Looking for GnomeWeb goals coordinators

Hi Michael,

The two goals you are mentioning will be *perhaps* better coordinated by
someone with a CVS account, they are not that friendly to pure newbies.

What are your skills/preferences? This is a question for anybody wanting
to get a goal assigned.  :)

Perhaps you want to lead one of these:

* Single gateway to all the news sources provided by the GNOME subsites
  * Single gateway to all the contact, feedback and support sources
    provided by the GNOME subsites

The methodology could be similar to what we have done for
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GnomeSubsites : see what we have got in
www.gnome.org, live.gnome.org and elsewhere, create a wiki page with
your initial collection and ask people here to check and improve it.

Pushing one of these goals would imply to think how and where this
information should be put in www.gnome.org

El dc 26 de 07 del 2006 a les 09:09 +0100, en/na Michael Maclean va
escriure: