Re: Looking for GnomeWeb goals coordinators

The list of goals for the current release is going to be frozen at the
end of today. From that point no new goals will be accepted, although
accepted goals might drop if we don't find the people/resources to
accomplish them.

Have a look at the 2.16 goals at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals
and suggest any change now.

Also, nobody took a goal since I sent the previous email days ago. Well,
don't be shy.  :)  At least tell what could we do to be more effective
recruiting contributors.

Thank you.