Re: CEBIT Expo 2006 GNOME Booth

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 15:29 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Hi Murray;
> >
> > There's a possibility that we might have a GNOME Booth at CEBIT Eurasia,
> > and we might need GNOME Event Box for that event.
> >
> > Expo is 5 days long, and it's possible that we will there for 5 days.
> > Expo starts at 5th of September, and people will start setting their
> > stands starting at 2nd of September.
> >
> > Can you please tell me the availability of GNOME Event Box for that
> > event? If you can ship one to Turkey, can you please tell me the average
> > cost and customs information about shipment from Germany to Turkey (if
> > possible)?
>
> Baris, yes the event box seems to be available for that time. But I doubt
> that we would be able to ship it to Turkey easily. We would probably have
> delays and costs at the border.
It generally does not cost astronomic amounts. And you generally get
items from customs easily (if you list the ingredients completely). (I
had shipments from different countries of Europe before). Is it possible
to ask for UPS, or DHL about such a delivery?

Forgetting about hardware, do you have some booth material handy to ship
to us? Like GNOME Poster, lanyards, t-shirt etc? Shipping them might not
cause any customs problem.