wgo L10n worflow

Danilo and Murray have made clear at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements that PO files and
revision control for translations is a must. This helps approaching the
right CMS since it is not a feature not ready out of the box.

I've sent those questions to the developers / people that submitted the
evaluation of each CMS, in order to know how far are they from the
desired features.

While we get answers, could the Translation team define what would be
the desired workflow, step by step?

- Steps when a new page is published.

- Steps when an existing page is edited.

- Will we be dealing with localization of other materials? I.e.
screenshots, screencasts, downloadable files. If so, steps to make.

The more you detail the workflow, the better. Much better if the answers
are published in a wiki page page. Thank you.