request for a free desktop markting mailing list

Hi guys,

I'm a member of the KDE promotion and marketing team. Yesterday Thilo Pfennig
brought up the discussion about a marketing list for both KDE and GNOME
toghether. (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&m=113656594414736&w=2) As his
proposal got sympathy on the KDE-promo mailing list I'm requesting the
creation of "promo freedesktop org". This mailing list should become a
platform for both marketing teams to work together.

In promoting the free desktop we'll just be successful if we'll work together.
This is a first step into the right direction, so it would be great if
freedesktop.org would prop up this undertaking.

Kind regards,
Patrick Trettenbrein
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick trettenbrein kdemail net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010