Re: Gnome Idea Pool maybe??

Yup, I think that too,  I was just giving a example (I thought of that
because of the image I linked), but still it would be cool to give users
a place where they can show where they want gnome to go, no just for
gnome 3, for 2.16 and so too (2.14 is way too close to do it for it).

--
Javier Aravena C. <Phrodo 00 gmail com>