Gnome Idea Pool maybe??

There's been a lot of talk  about what a marketing team should  be like
but we really haven't done a lot. The list have done some stuff, but
that clearly doesn't clarify as "a lot". there was people saying that
marketing was about knowing what the people wants, so I was thinking we
could have a wiki or something like that for ideas the people has for
gnome. Anything, from ideas for topaz to feature requests for the next
releases. No bugs, there's already bugzilla. Look for instance at
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=31128&file1=31128-1.jpg&file2=31128-2.jpg&file3=31128-3.jpg&name=Gentle+Gnome+mockup , this guy has a pretty good sense of aesthetics, take that and combine it with all the little ideas of features and you get a picture of what the developers should head to when writing GNOME3. we don't even need a special place to do it (although that would be great), we could just have a page in live.gnome.org linking to others pages in the wiki with such ideas and encouraging (and giving instructions) to give your ideas to improve gnome.
--
Javier Aravena C. <Phrodo 00 gmail com>