Re: Target markets for GNOME

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:52:07 -0800
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> wrote:

> It's not going to be done on a mailing list.  Small collaborative, focused
> groups can do this with a wide backgrounds can do this.   Lets create
> some leadership and lead these groups.

Sri,

I think you are over-reacting. ;-)

My mail was just a summery of my thoughts for the interested (assuming
there are one or two of them). I admit it got a little bit too long.

If I'm not mistaken, everybody is free to make himself a leader and
lead something in the Open Source world. If you think, Linux
enthusiasts and corporate types are the way to go... Well, go! :-)

No need to get frustrated.

Cheers,
Claus