Re: How do we want to do GNOME Marketing?

In fact it's more about realism and pragmatism than simplification.
How many tasks have we completed and how many people has been
regularly involved assuming responsibilities in tasks? More than
10X10?

Having longer lists doesn't necessarily help achieving more tasks.
Said that, I'm not suggesting to delete something or somebody. Having
on the top of the list the most active or important should be enough.