Re: How do we want to do GNOME Marketing?
- From: "Quim Gil" <quimgil gmail com>
- To: "Thilo Pfennig" <tpfennig gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How do we want to do GNOME Marketing?
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:22:27 +0100
In fact it's more about realism and pragmatism than simplification.
How many tasks have we completed and how many people has been
regularly involved assuming responsibilities in tasks? More than
Having longer lists doesn't necessarily help achieving more tasks.
Said that, I'm not suggesting to delete something or somebody. Having
on the top of the list the most active or important should be enough.
2006/12/23, Thilo Pfennig <<tpfennig gmail com>:
Well maybe a bit too much simplification.
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org
] [Thread Prev