Re: Bugzilla or RT for Marketing list?

Before going down into technical details I think it would be useful to
have aclearer idea of what is the marketing team, what is its mission
and who is willing to be part of this effort.

I know, they are very basic questions and the answers are implictly
somewhere. However, it would be probably useful to have them answered
explicitely. Then, when we know who are we and what do we want to do
we can discuss better how to assign responsibilities and deal with
tasks.

By now mailing list and wiki is more than enough, adding another
channel would create more noise and internal bureaucracy.