wgo writers

It's time to create users and assign roles in http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/ - the CMS that will become the revamped wgo.

Note that this is not the sandbox available at http://jardigrec.eu:8028/sandbox/ where anybody can create an account and get their hands dirty. In order to start clean and grow according to the planning, we want to produce accounts only to the people that is going to work effectively on the creation of the website.

In other words, we are starting to define the wgo team, now with names and roles. If you want to work in the creation of text or graphics please make you commitment official, the soonest the better so we have an idea of who we are and how to distribute the work.

According to the ongoing goals, Joachim Noreiko, Simon Rozet and myself are already in this team. Who else wants to join?