Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Le vendredi 25 août 2006, à 14:22, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
> Alex Smith wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As per Quim Gil's blog post "2.16 Release Notes: urgent call to
> > contributors" , I'm thinking of contributing to the release with a
> > screenshot tour of the new features in Gnome 2.16 and maybe some
> > screencasts with Byanz. If I were to do this, what would I need to have?
> > Should my desktop look like a stock 2.16 setup? What desktop background
> > should I have? Once these are cleared up, I hope to be able to have a
> > complete screenshot tour within a few days.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex
> >
> Hi Alex!
> Yes, as close to stock 2.16 setup as possible with the latest
> gnome-icon-theme, clearlooks and stuff.
> gnome-backgrounds has a couple of nice backgrounds with flowers, Open
> Flower for is really good looking for example and looks good on screenshots.
> Good luck, and thanks for volunteering for this!
> - Andreas

14:29 < vuntz> thos: which one is the default theme now? Is it
clearlooks or the new one with a name I forgot?
14:35 < Company> Clarius
14:35 < Company> and it's the new default

So we have a new theme, and this is the one you should use for
screenshots :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.