Re: SpreadGNOME.org

SpreadGNOME.org would be glad to work with FootNotes or anyone else in the
community to merge resources to accomplish more for GNOME.

SpreadGNOME.org really isn't intended to be simply a news source -- for
the content that is on there currently, it's primarily just notices of the
major stable/development releases, and not news of when a package apart of
the GNOME project is updated or anything of that nature. The primary focus
is with promoting GNOME through marketing, etc... as basically an
organizational resource.

So I believe the intentions of both sites are slightly different, but I
would be open to working with anybody to help spread GNOME. And yes, I
have been on the GNOME marketing list for a while.

~ Michael