IMPORTANT Re: wgo revamp replan

Change of plans confirmed. People that need to read all this through and
provide feedback: Joachim, Gergerly, Lee, Michael, Sigurd and Simon.
Your names are attached to clear responsibilities and deadlines, make
sure you are happy with this and suggest any correction/improvement at
any time.

Goran, tell us if you want to have your work on library.gnome.org
integrated here or you prefer to keep your own way.

We are looking for Translator X and Designer X, if we don't find them by
6/Sep some 2.16.1 goals will drop to 2.18.

GOALS FOR 6/SEP - 2.16 RELEASE

All the goals are related to planning only:

- Define general policies
- Define the content and scope of www.gnome.org
- *.gnome.org site map showing all subsites
- Define a clear structure for www.gnome.org
- Define common navigation and layout (no look&feel)
- Setting an official relation with gnomefiles.org
- GNOME Products (alpha)
- Single gateway to all the news sources (alpha)

GOALS FOR 4/OCT - 2.16.1 RELEASE

Assuming we have completed 2.16 successfully.

- Choose a CMS for www.gnome.org
- wgo i18n requirements
- wgo look&feel
- GNOME Products (beta)
- Single gateway to all the news sources (beta)

All the rest drops to the 2.18 release cycle.

In detail:
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)DevelopmentTimeline/attachments/216wgorevamp.html

Check http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline to get the
source Planner file and updates.