wgo revamp replan

Maybe I should have proposed this before but, hey, nobody is perfect:

Let's drop most goals for the next release. If you agree on the point
below I will come up with a new timeline, this time with a more feasible
timeline and defined dependencies.

There is no time to produce a new wgo as good as the GNOME desktop, and
there is probably no time to produce a revamped website at all. It would
be complex for a team of full time professionals, impossible for us.

At the beginning I thought the GNOME 2.16 release would not affect us
much since many people involved in wgo are not package maintainers but I
was wrong: many of you are busy with the 2.16 sprint, many others are
on holidays and the rest is also busy. Myself have divided feelings
doing whatever wgo when I should be looking for a job.  :)

Proposal about http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals

Keep for 2.16 (6/Sep and 4/Oct)

- Complete the core planning tasks: scope, audience, requirements, use
cases, site structure, navigation, homepage & secondary pages elements,
policies. It is almost everything already there but we don't have a
common vision nor solid documentation, and we will suffer from that.

- Choose a CMS. What about a first round by 6/Sep and a decision by
4/Oct.

- 2.16 Release notes. They will be done anyway.

- gnome.org site map with all subsites. Useful for the current wgo, can
be patched.

- library.gnome.org v0.9, I assume Goran is keeping his SoC schedule.

- official relation with gnomefiles.org can be patched to
http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/

- Single gateway to all the news sources can be patched at
news.gnome.org using current feeds, not creating new ones.

- Single gateway to all the contact, feedback and support sources can be
patched or dropped. Personally I prefer that Michael concentrates on the
news sources.

- First version of Software Map, let's continue working on it but let's
drop it as a goal for the next release.

- Layout redesign dropped for the next release.

- What is GNOME and why, the conceptualization belongs to planning and
fits in this release, any specific writing is implementation and is
dropped to the next release.

- All the unassigned goals dropped to the next release.

Note that "dropped to the next release" doesn't imply "to be finished in
6 months". Tasks for the 2.18 release can start with a first iteration
now if there is people wanting to take them, and many of them will need
to be completed in the first weeks/months in order to let the dependent
tasks start and be completed.