Re: wgo structure

--- Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:19:18 +0100 (BST)
> Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:
>

> > None taken :)
> >

> Thanks. :-)
>
> > I'm trying to think in terms of paths through the
> > site. My scenarios are these:
> >
> > * new to GNOME: about, why choose, tour,
> screenshots
> > * new users: tour, link to library, link to
> support
> > forum
> > * general users: resources for gnome: links to:
> art &
> > themes, more software, support, etc
> > * potential developers: not sure about this one
> > * current developers: or this one
> >

> Cool! I also used a path model:

I'm not quoting the rest of this, but I like it :)

"Install" is a great idea.

I'd probably put Foundation in with Community, on the
site map and nav bar level.
However, I think someone said there should be a
Foundation link on the main wgo page.

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of Vi gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html