Re: Testing the cms candidates

CMS sandboxes update:

- Tiki: http://gnome.rclaporte.com/
- eZ: http://wgo.mgdm.net/
- Plone: http://demo.gnome-cn.org/
- A Midgard sandbox is underway

- Can someone provide a Drupal fresh installation in a server with
direct access (for the admin)? ourproject.org is a gforge-based project
and we depend on external and strict security policies that might be an
obstacle if wanting to try many things quickly.

Still no volunteers to check the CMSs. Perhaps we can try a progressive
approach, make a first checking iteration to all the CMS and see if all
or just some succeed going for a second round. This second round would
be more exhaustive.