Testing the cms candidates

While Greg is right when he says that we can't choose a CMS without
knowing <many planning details>, it is also clear that if we want to try
them ourselves first we need to install them etc, and this takes time
anyway.

Let's see. Who can help installing and setting up these CMSs?

- Drupal - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/DrupalEval :
we have an outdated version of CivicSpace at
http://gnomedotorg.ourproject.org/ barely documented at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Platform . We can get rid of the old
version and install something fresh. I can provide access to the server
to someone willing to do the install.

- Midgard - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/MidgardEval :
the easiest is to ask Henri Bergius to offer a fresh install we can play
with.

- eZ publish -
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/eZpublishEval : since
GNOME Hispano (Igalia?) has already used it, maybe we can ask them to
host a provisional fresh install.

- Plone -  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/PloneEval :
since GNOME China is using it, maybe we could ask Yang Hing to provide a
provisional fresh install.

- Tiki Wiki http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/TikiEval :
possibly the easiest is to ask Marc Laporte who can provide a
provisional fresh install. Seems to be easy to install anyway.

- CVS: still an option. Can we test an environment where the
improvements in respect to the current system are available? Jeff or
Thos, could you help setting a toy somewhere we can play safely with?

- Other candidates: we need to decide something one day, if you have a
candidate and you want to keep it in the loop, offer a fresh install out
of the box we can play with. Thank you.