wgo mock up required

Referring to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel I would say from
the examples we are looking for something like at
http://www.java.sun.com in terms of the header and drop down menus.
However the use of drop down menus is a concern for assess ability I
tested the Java site and no drop down menu reads in the drop downs.

I would advise a mock up to be made using graphic tools such as GIMP and
Inkscape. Once a few mock ups have been created and we have decided
which on to go with coding can then commence to bring the graphic to
XHTML format.

I dont mind creating a mock up either but time is limited. Ideally we
could do with a few people creating a Mock up. We can then add the
mockups to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/blahblahblah

One thing that is baffling me at the moment is talk of the CMS, If we
create pages for wgo, wouldn't we have to implement this into the CMS
anyway? In other words why are we creating a template when we will be
using a CMS. I believe I have a misunderstanding here, could someone
explain?

Regards

Lee