Re: GNOME project description for EuroOSCON .org day]

Hi Marcus,

On sam, 2006-08-05 at 15:47 +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
> Remaining question: they need the GNOME logo in web and print
> resolution. A web logo is not too difficult to find, but in print
> resolution I don't know where to take it from.

You can find the SVG version of the logo here:
http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines

It should be enough for printing ;-)

Thanks for organizing our presence there. Do you need some help in
advertising it so we get more volunteers?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�