Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

<quote who="Gergely Nagy">

> > Gergely: s/applications/products/ - or you'll forget about a whole bunch
> > of things that will need to fit in with this. :-)
>
> I can't think of any. You mean stuff like gnome-office? Maybe they deserve
> their own space? Say wgo/office/?

Ok, first, don't get hooked on URL implementation details. :-) Go back to my
previous email where I mentioned desktop, embedded, platform, etc. They all
deserve (need!) a product mini site.

- Jeff

  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN