Re: need ideas for guadec journal

O/H Sara Khalatbari έγραψε:
Hi all

Ludovic have set up a page in the wiki listing the content of guadec journal http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent

We have found some cool Sudokus

We've contacted all the paper submitters asking for their bio & photo & they are sending them gradually

We have asked everyone to fill out their profiles at guadec.org <http://guadec.org> so with at least an email address so that they can be contacted when needed.

GUADEC 2006 keynote speakers are Kathy Sierra, Jim Gettys, Simon Phipps. But I need help in making out a good interview questioner with the keynoters. Can you help writing good questions here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sarakh

& Does anyone have some good ideas on how to choose the top bug fixer of the year, opener / patch submitter / committer / mailing list poster (to be reconduct every year ?) ?
For the first three that are bugzilla related, you can ask the Bugzilla administrators to extract these data from the database. Talking about top submitter, the GNOME Bugzilla keeps a count of points for each member as described at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=points.html
You can find the bugzilla admin either by filing a bug report under
*Product:* bugzilla.gnome.org <http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=bugzilla.gnome.org>
*Component:* 	Bugzilla

or contacting them directly from http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=bugzilla.gnome.org

Regarding the most posts in the year, you would need to get the list administrator (who is that?) or an admin that has shell access on http://mail.gnome.org/
The admin will have access to the raw e-mails (per month) found at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/
and will be able to write a script that would extract the sender names.
Actually this would be an interesting trivia.. :)

By checking http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=website
it appears that Qim is the mail admin for mail.gnome.org.

Hope this helps,
Simos