need ideas for guadec journal

Hi all

Ludovic have set up a page in the wiki listing the content of guadec journal http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent

We have found some cool Sudokus

We've contacted all the paper submitters asking for their bio & photo & they are sending them gradually

We have asked everyone to fill out their profiles at guadec.org so with at least an email address so that they can be contacted when needed.

GUADEC 2006 keynote speakers are Kathy Sierra, Jim Gettys, Simon Phipps. But I need help in making out a good interview questioner with the keynoters. Can you help writing good questions here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sarakh

& Does anyone have some good ideas on how to choose the top bug fixer of the year, opener / patch submitter / committer / mailing list poster (to be reconduct every year ?) ?

Sara