live CDs for conference booths

Hi,

I whipped up 50 GNOME 2.14 live CDs last night for distribution at
conferences. I printed a simple image on the CD so they look semi-slick.
I ended up using the same image we used for EclispeCon which can be seen
here:

http://www.bagu.org/pictures/EclipseCon-GNOME-booth3.jpg

If you're graphically inclined and want to cook up a better image for
the next round of CDs, that would be cool.

Anyway, if you're running a booth somewhere, send me an address and I'll
send you the CDs.

Later, Ben