Re: A printed GNOME Journal for GUADEC?

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> We need a printed program for GUADEC.
>
> It must have several pages, if only because sponsors get advertisement
> (from a block to a page) and we have got already some sponsors.  :)
>
> Considering that we are going to assume the cost of producing a program
> with several pages, print it and deliver it, why not assume the cost of
> some more pages and make the whole thing a special edition of the GNOME
> Journal, to be delivered to all GUADEC participants?
>
> What do you think?

Bloody good idea. Is it possible to produce using all Free Software tools?
If that is too hard, or not feasible, I would be happy to lend my PageMaker
skills to the effort.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "Love's such an old fashioned word." - Queen & David Bowie, Under
                                 Presssure