Re: multilanguage support (of GNOME.org)

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> So far, the only system I know of that can do this is DocBook with xml2po,
> which we use for release notes. I'd be surprised if it's the only possible
> way, but it's not my area of expertise.

xml2po will work on any kind of xml -> think xhtml. It's doable, but a huge
amount of work both in terms of integration and translation. We'd need a far
more stringent workflow than we currently have. Other methods may prove more
fruitful.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/