Re: Summit on gnome.org

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 20:28 -0400, Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 19:46 -0400, rajiv vyas wrote:
>
> > Besides the text for the start page, what about a press release of some
> > sort that we can put it on the Web site and even distribute it to
> > journalists who cover tech?
>
> That works - particularly if some of the Summit topics, i.e. performance
> can give it some substance.

> tim

Let me look into this. Where can I find details (including summit
topics) of past and present summit information? And what should be the
focus of the release i.e. why is this summit important and how is it
different from the past ones? Sorry, new to the list so would need some
help in digging info.

Also, any ideas on: how many developers attended the summit in 2004, how
many are expected to attend this year and who the sponsors are?

Rajiv