Re: Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

Murray Cumming wrote:

Excellent news. Could someone get in touch with the people involved, and
maybe do a small GNOME Journal story, or maybe a press release?

I already tried contacting the project managers but didn't got any reply from them so far. I ll try to gather as much more info as I can and post it here an add it to the wiki.

I just happen to know a gnome user that works as a sys admin in the organization responsible for this and he said that he's quite sure that he can organize a meeting and an interview with the head of the project once she get's back from the States in a week or smth.

How long till the next edition of GNOME Journal? :)

Cheers,
Arangel