Re: Revamped Gnome.org

Hugh Buzacott wrote:
> I am still pushing for a new GNOME.org so I created a mock-up.

Oh Goody...

> The mock-up is at http://www.geocities.com/bzctt/ and is only a front
> page but has links to the rest of normal GNOME.org through the header.

> It is just a suggestion so if you have any ideas and so forth just send
> them.

Looks nice, smooth, bright and so very GNOME-y. However,

[1] Would it help having smarter, richer, tighter, smoother in one line ?

[2] Anti-aliasing and hardware integration are not really very
touchy-feely tangible thing for the GNOME using grandma - can we ensure
that we have something a bit more apt ?

Good work and I love that *love* message.

Regards
Sankarshan

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';