Re: Listing the LiveCD at DistroWatch.com

Luis Villa wrote:

On 9/11/05, Jaap Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
Hi,

I think listing the LiveCD at Distrowatch.com and sending in a small
news update every time a new release is made can boost the number of
downloads and therefore amongst others also the testing of GNOME.

Luis
P.S. Should we move liveCD off to its own list?
Nah, unless traffic increases beond control on this list, I don't see any point of yet another list to keep track of.
- Andreas