Re: 2.4 features for GNOME release notes

>> What exactly would you like to add? We might be able to add it to the
>> new
>> "en" translation that we have added to allow us to improve the English
>> version without breaking the translations.
>>
> The additions are in my mail on the same thread (link provided above).
>
>   * Support for Proxy accounts (GroupWise)
>   * Support for Delegation of Meetings (Calendar)
>   * Marcus Baines Line (Calendar)
>
> are the user-relevant features I'd wish to add.

The release notes already say "the calendar now allows delegation of your
meeting attendance." and "Groupwise proxy and IMAP accounts are now
supported", though I have no idea what a Groupwise proxy is. We would need
some explanation of what a Marcus Baines line is.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com