Re: 2.4 features for GNOME release notes

>  Just happened to notice that some of the additions to the feature list
> in my reply to your mail (dt. 19 Aug) are still missing in the
> release-notes page on the gnome wiki.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2005-August/msg00107.html
>
> Is it possible to have them added now ?
>
> sorry for not having caught this before,
> Harish

I got a similar list from Not Zed, but no response to a request for
further information. I may also have left out things more relevant to
developers than users (and I chose only to mention stuff from the Platform
in the developers section).

What exactly would you like to add? We might be able to add it to the new
"en" translation that we have added to allow us to improve the English
version without breaking the translations.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com