Re: release notes: Mandrakesoft/Mandriva

Today at 9:45, Murray Cumming wrote:

> That sounds ideal. Please mention it in the wiki if you do this. Many
> thanks.

Did it.  So guys, please fix all typos using "en.po" translation, and
generally, follow the guidelines from:

  http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes_2fTranslating

("Typos" section).  For changed meaning, also add a comment in XML
file so translators get to know about it as well.

Unfortunately, I only now noticed that rnwhy.xml is not included at
all in the release notes—and that's where the MandrakeSoft/Mandriva
and third/sixth (right? 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 2.10, 2.12 is sixth)
problems are.  Do we want to include it somewhere, or completely drop
it (translators have already been translating it, so it's not a
problem for them either way)?

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/notes/rnwhy.html

are the last notes that included this section as "second time-based
release".

Cheers,
Danilo