Re: Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

Luis Villa wrote:
Just FWIW, Arangel, I mentioned this at the marketing BOF at the
summit this weekend as an absolutely *perfect* example of the type of
testimony we'd like to get and highlight from big deployments.
I'm glad to hear that. :)

Thanks so much for pursuing this and writing it up- I think it'll be very
useful for some time to come.
I'm still making some adjustments to the text (adding suggestions from Rajiv, Murray and Claus) and I'm also waiting for a few more additional answers from the guy I interviewed and after that I ll post the final version here and I ll also submit it for the next issue of GNOME Journal.

I hope to have it done till the end of the week.

Cheers,
Arangel