Re: Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

I have finished the "alpha" version of the short text+interview about the deployment of GNOME and Ubuntu in Macedonian schools.

You can download the html and sxw versions from here:

http://ufo.softver.org.mk/GNOME_deployment_Macedonia.html
http://ufo.softver.org.mk/GNOME_deployment_Macedonia.sxw

Most of the info I got out from the interview was more in general about their project and organization, etc etc... The guy wasn't really the average GNOME user but I think he gave me enough to write about.

It's a short one. Would be glad to see some critics.

Cheers,
Arangel