Re: Some findings

Zitat von rajiv vyas <r rvyas gmail com>:

> Google: This gets really interesting. There are 435 million times Linux
> appeared on Google vs. Microsoft 716 million -- that's fantastic. KDE is
> 15% more popular than GNOME on Google search,

Well I sometimes think if it is not a bad sign if people need to use a
search engine to get the information they want? ok, there are many people
who use Google as a replacement for bookmarks now, but I am not sure how
to calculate with that. It would be interesting to have some studies about
search engine usage for that.

--
Thilo Pfennig
Alternativ.Net