Re: GNOME deployment in Macedonia - a few pictures

Hi. I saw a TV report about this project this week. I think it was on
BBC World, or maybe CNN. I noticed that some of the PCs seemed to be
running Windows. So, is this all Linux and GNOME, or is it part of a
wider project?

I'm looking forward to the final article in the GNOME Journal.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com