Re: Promoting Gnome in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 08:37 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Hrm. I'm not sure who would be best to contact here.
>
> Rodrigo, is there anyone from Spain who you know who could either
> attend or who would be a good contact person to spread this
> information around? It seems like one of the Spaniards would be a
> wonderful contact point here.

I think people from Galicia (whose language is almost the same as
Portuguese) could be a good one. If not, because of proximity, maybe
someone from Extremadura, or, if all that fails, I'd be happy to attend
myself, if the language is not a problem (I don't speak Portuguese nor
Galician at all :(

So, who do you prefer?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>