Promoting Gnome in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005

Hi,

I'm a member of the Computer Science Students Association (NEEI) from the University of Evora and we're organizing a congress on Information Technologies, where the 3rd day is dedicated to linux. We would like to have the presence of a Gnome oficial representative on the day dedicated to linux. I already e-mailed (attachment) the gnome press contact mailing-list from the event's oficial email address (alantejo at neei dot uevora dot pt), but got no response. Who should I contact to participate in the event?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Bruno Teixeira
NEEI - aLANtejo 2005
Gnome representatives,

The Computer Science Students Association (NEEI) from the University of Evora in Portugal is organizing, in association with the Computer Science Department, a Congress on Information Technologies on the 20th, 21st 22nd of October 2005. The event is called aLANtejo 2005, you can browse the event's home page at alantejo.uevora.pt.

It is inteded to be a nation wide event with audiences not only from the student population, but from leading companies from the Information Technology field as well, especially in the Alantejo Region.

In the background, there will be live demonstrations and access to all sorts of computer technologies. The first and second days will be dedicated to presentations on Breakthrough Technologies and Grid Computing, and the last day is entirely dedicated to Linux.

We would like to have a Round Table with Kde and Gnome representatives, to discuss the different technical aspects as well as the different choices  made during the process of creating the Desktop Suites. We would be extremely grateful if you could attend our forthcoming event.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Bruno Teixeira,
NEEI - aLANtejo 2005