Re: Four (open-source) Greek fonts are now available, and why it's relevant

On 5/17/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> Also, as far as I can tell (and please correct me if I'm wrong, Simos)
> the only link to gnome here is that these fonts use the same license
> as the fonts at gnome.org/fonts/, correct? That is an awfully tenous
> link to market around, it seems to me, but I'm open to convincing?

Oh, to clarify here: I think it is tremendously important that these
fonts exist, and they should be bragged about somewhere/somehow. I'm
just not sure it makes sense for GNOME to take the credit here, since
GNOME didn't do much except host the original fonts :) Is there
someone on the ground in Greece who did this work who we could say was
inspired by gnome.org/fonts/ or something?

Luis