Re: GNOME tour?

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 09:17 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On 5/17/05, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 May 2005 08:04:21 -0400
> > Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> >

> > > For the liveCD, I'd like to use Theora, but probably flash or even
> > > still/simple screenshots makes sense for the web.
> > >

> > A screenshot tour (8 - 10 shots, maybe) along with explanations what is
> > shown on the screenshot would be fine and sufficient for a start, IHMO.
>
> Agreed. Would definitely be the right place to start, at any rate- we
> can always turn the screenshots into a video once we're happy with the
> content.

Yes, we could link to the extended demos from the parts of the
text/screenshots tour. But I was thinking of just text/screenshots as
something that demands far less time and involvement from the reader.

This is also something that we can translate, as we did the release
notes. I think I'll get it started over the next few days.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com