Re: Actions (was: Surveys at conferences..)

Hey,

> Can we get some concensus behind a few outstanding points for overall
> strategy?
>
> 1) Main target audiences: Existing GNU/Linux users, public
> administration (both of these are huge and growing markets - they may
> even be too wide)
> 2) Main selling point: Ease of use

Hrm, what about universities? I'm pretty sure we should be targeting
deployments like those as well. Better still, it would be nice if we
could get some GTK+ programming courses up and running [could people be
coaxed with C#, C++ or Java bindings?]

As for the list, I think it would be helpful if someone could flesh out
those bullet points a little bit more - then you might get more people
volunteering for tasks.

Glynn