Re: GUADEC Live CD

On 5/3/05, Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation <director gnome org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 23:09 +0200, David Neary wrote:
>
> > Any idea who's taking on the printing of the
> > smaller run?
>
> No, maybe the vendor Luis used in Boston? Someone on
> GUADEC committee can check vendors in Germany and skip
> the shipping.

I can certainly contact the guy I used here, but of course there would
be shipping. On the plus side, he can deliver on very short notice :)
Tim, do you happen to have a pointer to that image? I don't speak
German but I'd like to see what amu ended up doing and seeing if there
is anything we should incorporate into the 'master'.

Luis